VISUAL BASIC is a high level programming language which evolved from the earlier DOS version called BASIC.
- BASIC means Beginner’s All-purpose Symbolic Instruction Code.
- It is a very easy programming language to learn. The code look a lot like English Language.
- VISUAL BASIC is a VISUAL and events driven Programming Language.
- Visual Basic is an extremely flexible programming product designed for a variety of applications.
- Students, Managers, and people. In various technical fields use Visual Basic to learn how be write practical, Windows-based programs.
EDITIONS OF VISUAL BASIC6
Visual Basic has three editions:
- Learning Edition.
- Professional Edition.
- Enterprise Edition.
We use Enterprise edition in our course.