- Those flip flop which require single input data is called D-Type flip flop.
- D-Type flip flop is also called gated D-Latch flip flop.
- CLK input & single input is required CLK input is plus input & data input is 0 & 1 values.
- When RS flip flop attached with invert is called basic flip flop.
- When we store single data bit 0,1 is very useable.
- Basically D-Type flip flop is same as to CLK RS flip flop.
- Flip Flop CLK/Enable input other consist any one D input flip flop.
- Its D input is goes to direct S input complement of the D input is goes to R input by NOR Gate/ Invertor.
- D flip flop is also called Delay flip flop. B/c its input data 0 & 1 output is distance time to Delay CLK plus.
- Reset & hold condition are not available in D-Type flip flop. That’s why D-Type flip flop to see bi stable circuit input data is high when CLK/Enable input are high.